Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Manhunter": Mark Shaw, a public defender, is frustrated in his attempts to gain justice and safeguard the innocent. But his uncle introduces him to the ancient society of the Manhunters, whose arcane skills and weaponry have been employed to bring down many such
- If the big fish are guilty... they must face the bar of justice.
- -- Manhunter
Appearing in "Manhunter"
- Manhunter (Mark Shaw) (First appearance)
- Manhunters (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Manhunter"
Mark Shaw, a public defender, is frustrated in his attempts to gain justice and safeguard the innocent. But his uncle introduces him to the ancient society of the Manhunters, whose arcane skills and weaponry have been employed to bring down many such villains. Mark Shaw becomes a Manhunter, taking the mask and costume from his predecessor, and begins a war against a gangster nicknamed "the Hog".
- This book was first published on May 22, 1975.
- First appearance of Mark Shaw and the Cult of the Manhunters. Shaw appears next using the alias the Privateer in Justice League of America #140.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss 1st Issue Special Vol 1 5 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the 1st Issue Special series
Links and References
- 1st Issue Special article at Wikipedia
- 1st Issue Special series index at the Grand Comics Database
- 1st Issue Special series index at Comicbookdb.com
- 1st Issue Special series index at CBDB
- Manhunter profile at Wikipedia
- Manhunter profile at Comicbookdb.com
- Manhunter chronology at the DCU Guide