666 was a violent vigilante who constantly fought with Magog's generation of superheroes up until the events that took place in Kingdom Come. Apparently he had no interest in reformation when Superman returned from his self-imposed exile to force the current generation superheroes to voluntarily join the Justice League, so he and a bunch of other meta-humans were instead incarcerated at the Gulag constructed by Superman and the Justice League to contain and re-educate them. Eventually 666 and the meta-humans revolted, killing the Gulag's warden Captain Comet and engaging the Justice League in an all-out battle when Captain Marvel used his lightning to break open the facility. 666 died when the bomb dropped by the Blackhawk Squadron to destroy most of all meta-humans had been prematurely detonated by Captain Marvel.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- His named is based on the Biblical "number of the beast".
- Visually, 666 is based on comics writer Brian Azzarello.
- 8 Appearances of 666 (Earth-22)
- 2 Images featuring 666 (Earth-22)
- Quotations by or about 666 (Earth-22)
- Character Gallery: 666 (Earth-22)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: