Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Abel Cuvier was a genetic scientist who developed the practice known as splicing. Rather than use his ground breaking work for the betterment of mankind Cuvier used it to start a trend to alter Gotham's youth, whether they wanted to or not. He was stopped by Batman.
- Superhuman Strength: In his base state Cuvier possesses a negligible increase in strength, his two subsequent forms have far greater degrees of physical strength.
- Abel Cuvier was voiced by Ian Buchanan.
- 3 Appearances of Abel Cuvier (DCAU)
- 1 Images featuring Abel Cuvier (DCAU)
- Quotations by or about Abel Cuvier (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Abel Cuvier (DCAU)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."