Abin Sur was the Green Lantern assigned to patrol Sector 2814. In the Earth year of 1953, he was alerted to a massive energy surge coming from a planet in the Delta Vega system. Upon his investigation, he found Superman trapped on the planet along with its residents who were oppressed by the Grobex. After liberating the Delta Vega residents from their oppressors, Abin Sur helped Superman return to his home planet, where Abin discovered a human named Alan Scott, who had forged a ring from a Green Lantern's metal to become Earth's Green Lantern.
Its power is ineffective against yellow objects and would run out after 24 hours.
- This version of the character is native to the Superman & Batman: Generations series of stories.
- 1 Appearances of Abin Sur (Earth-3839)
- 1 Images featuring Abin Sur (Earth-3839)
- Quotations by or about Abin Sur (Earth-3839)
- Character Gallery: Abin Sur (Earth-3839)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."