The Ace Android is a robot employed by the Royal Flush Gang. The first robot was designed by Derek Reston, an industrialist and engineer who was being mind controlled by Hector Hammond. This robot was advanced enough to pass as hu
- If you drag me here every time there's a new version of their pro wrestling robot, I'd never get anything done.
The Ace Android is a robot employed by the Royal Flush Gang. The first robot was designed by Derek Reston, an industrialist and engineer who was being mind controlled by Hector Hammond. This robot was advanced enough to pass as human, and stood in contact with Reston. It was destroyed by Black Canary's Canary Cry.
Like the first human Aces, the Ace Android acted as the leader of the gang. With later models, leadership passed to the King when a robot was employed.
Later models were considerably larger and less man-like, and served as muscle. They were usually kept out of the fight until the last moment - like an Ace in the hole - when the gang hoped to press their luck or make their getaway.
They get destroyed. A lot.
- It is a given that the android does not survive beyond one issue or story line (to date, none ever did). Should the super hero community forget to keep the tally:
- Superman: 5
- Booster Gold: 3
- Black Canary: 2
- Bobo Bennetti: 1
- Green Lantern: 1
- Joker: 1
- Power Girl: 1
- Red King: 1
- Stargirl: 1
- S.T.R.I.P.E.: 1
Links and References
- ↑ Superman: Man of Steel #121
- ↑ Superman Confidential #1
- ↑ Justice League #4
- ↑ Booster Gold (Volume 2) #1
- ↑ Booster Gold (Volume 2) #28
- ↑ Justice League of America #205
- ↑ Green Arrow (Volume 3) #17
- ↑ Starman (Volume 2) #29
- ↑ Booster Gold (Volume 2) #1000000
- ↑ Infinite Crisis #1
- ↑ Power Girl (Volume 2) #19
- ↑ JLA Classified #33
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 JSA: All Stars #4
|Royal Flush Gang member |