A renowned chemist who turned to crime, Dr. Achilles Milo used a variety of chemical and medical-related schemes to kill Batman involving subjecting Batman to a drug that made him afraid of anything bat-shaped, gassing Batman with a compound that made him lose his will to live, manipulating the werewolf-like Anthony Lupus into doing his bidding, taking control of Arkham Asylum, and attempting to make Batman insane with yet another gas. He was later exposed to chemicals that drove him insane, and he spent some time in Arkham Asylum. Batman consulted him on at least one occasion when he needed chemical expertise given to him by Joker. After that, Doctor Milo seemingly retired from criminal activity.
During 52, Milo was an inmate at the Haven Correctional Facility. He had lost his legs under undisclosed circumstances and used a wheelchair containing a mystical wheel, which was later stolen by Ralph Dibny as part of a trap to capture Felix Faust.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- This individual does not possess any superhuman capabilities.
- For a time, Milo required the aid of a wheelchair. This has presumably been remedied by his current benefactor.
- 15 Appearances of Achilles Milo (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Achilles Milo (New Earth)
- 3 Quotations by or about Achilles Milo (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Achilles Milo (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."