Appearing in "The Day Candid Camera Unmasked Clark Kent's Identity!"
- Allen Funt
- Batman (in picture only)
- Diamond Jim Brady (Mentioned only)
- John L. Sullivan (Mentioned only)
- Metropolis Police Department
Synopsis for "The Day Candid Camera Unmasked Clark Kent's Identity!"
First, Perry White is set up for a Candid Camera gag by Allen Funt and Superman. Next, Clark Kent is to be the butt of Funt's prank...and is caught changing into a Superman costume in a rigged phone booth.
Appearing in "The Exile of Steel"
- Supergirl/Linda Danvers (Flashback and main story)
- Dick Malvin (Flashback and main story)
- Lucas Nevins (Single appearance)
- Mr. and Mrs. Davis (Flashback and main story)
- Gaea (planet)
- Municipal City
Synopsis for "The Exile of Steel"
Supergirl's impeachment trial ends with a conviction. However, the Girl of Steel easily breaks free from her guards and escapes. Dick Malvin, her former vice president, becomes president and appoints A.R.M. traitors to high posts, while subjecting America to fascist tyranny. At that point, Supergirl returns to defeat Malvin and the A.R.M., liberating the Americans of Gaea. As a going-away present, the Gaeans give her a ticker-tape parade.
- This book was first published on November 29, 1966.
- The Supergirl story is continued from the previous issue.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Action Comics Vol 1 345 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Action Comics series
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Action Comics (Volume 2)
- Adventures of Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- DC Comics Presents (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 2)
- Superman (Volume 3)
- Superman (Volume 4)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- Superman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Superman: Man of Steel (Volume 1)
- Superman: Man of Tomorrow (Volume 1)
- Superman/Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)
Links and References
- No external links.