Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- I'm really afraid I wouldn't survive against a war-world like this one.
- -- Superman
Appearing in "Fantastic Deadly Voyage!"
Synopsis for "Fantastic Deadly Voyage!"
Appearing in "Home... Home on the Waves"
- Professor Hexapus (Single appearance)
- Vibrus (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Home... Home on the Waves"
Aquaman and one of the Hexapi try to find a means of “energizing” Aquaman so that he may return to Earth on the transport beam. The hexapus tells Aquaman about the vibrus, an underwater animal that gives off high-levels of vibration energy when attacked. Aquaman locates a vibrus, fakes an attack on it, and is hit by the animal’s vibration-blast, which energizes him enough to catch the transport beam and go back to Earth. He is recovered after splashdown by The Atom and Jean Palmer, who have been waiting for his return.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Action Comics Vol 1 530 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Action Comics series
- Images from Action Comics Vol 1 530
- Aquaman Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Superman at Wikipedia.org
- Superman at DC Comics
- Superman Wiki
- Superman Homepage
- Superman at TV Tropes
- Aquaman at Wikipedia.org
- Aquaman at DCU Guide
- Aquaman at Comic Book Database
- Aquaman at Toonopedia
- Aquaman at TV Tropes
- Aquaman at Comics Alliance
- Aquaman at Hark! A Vagrant
- The Aquaman Shrine
- The Unofficial Aquaman Website