- I'm really afraid I wouldn't survive against a war-world like this one.
- -- Superman
Appearing in "Fantastic Deadly Voyage!"
Synopsis for "Fantastic Deadly Voyage!"
Appearing in "Home... Home on the Waves"
- Professor Hexapus (Single appearance)
- Vibrus (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Home... Home on the Waves"
Aquaman and one of the Hexapi try to find a means of “energizing” Aquaman so that he may return to Earth on the transport beam. The hexapus tells Aquaman about the vibrus, an underwater animal that gives off high-levels of vibration energy when attacked. Aquaman locates a vibrus, fakes an attack on it, and is hit by the animal's vibration-blast, which energizes him enough to catch the transport beam and go back to Earth. He is recovered after splashdown by The Atom and Jean Palmer, who have been waiting for his return.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Action Comics Vol 1 530 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Action Comics series
- Images from Action Comics Vol 1 530
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Action Comics (Volume 2)
- Adventures of Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 2)
- Superman (Volume 3)
- Superman (Volume 4)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- Superman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Superman: Man of Steel (Volume 1)
- Superman: Man of Tomorrow (Volume 1)
- Superman/Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)
- Aquaman Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Superman at Wikipedia.org
- Superman at DC Comics
- Superman at TV Tropes
- Aquaman at Wikipedia.org
- Aquaman at Comic Book Database
- Aquaman at TV Tropes
- The Aquaman Shrine