Appearing in "And Who, Disguised as Clark Kent?"
- Cat Grant
- Last Son of Krypton
- Jimmy Olsen
- Kitty Faulkner
- Lois Lane
- Ma Kent
- Pa Kent
- Superboy (flashback only)
- Steel (John Henry Irons) (flashback only)
Synopsis for "And Who, Disguised as Clark Kent?"
Following Superman's triumphant return to Metropolis, another rescue is underway -- that of Daily Planet reporter Clark Kent, who is found buried in a basement, scruffy and with longer hair, but alive. Lois Lane embraces Clark, glad to see him alive again and thankful for Superman reuniting the two. Both Clark and Superman pose with Lois for a picture taken by Jimmy Olson for the occasion before Clark is taken to a hospital to be checked out. However, Superman finds that his name has now been trademarked by Rex Leech, which means he must cease and desist using his own identity's name unless he can reason with Superboy and his manager.
Later on, Clark, Lois, and Superman meet together at her apartment to reveal that it was Supergirl posing as Clark so that the world can know how Clark came back from supposedly being dead. Superman warns Supergirl about his run-in with Lex Luthor II, saying that he wasn't pleased with Superman not knowing her whereabouts. Supergirl simply says it's one of those things with Luthor that needs working out, but she is still pleased to help Clark and Lois and wishes them well as she turns invisible and departs.
- No special notes.
- The title of this story comes from the introductory sequence speech used in the Adventures of Superman television show.
- Only the first pages of this story appear in The Return of Superman collected edition, although not noted on the cover.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Action Comics Vol 1 692 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Action Comics series
Links and References
- No external links.
Adventures of Superman #505
Superman: The Man of Steel #27