"Losing It!": The Underworlders, convinced that Lex Luthor and Project Cadmus are behind the dying Cadmus clones, launch an all-out attack on both parties. Metropolis becomes a war zone, and Superman attempts to defuse the situ
Appearing in "Losing It!"
- Paul Westfield
- Commissioner Henderson (Cameo) (on monitor)
- Vincent Edge (Cameo) (on monitor)
- Sydney Happersen
Synopsis for "Losing It!"
The Underworlders, convinced that Lex Luthor and Project Cadmus are behind the dying Cadmus clones, launch an all-out attack on both parties. Metropolis becomes a war zone, and Superman attempts to defuse the situation. This war has actually been engineered by rogue Cadmus scientist Dabney Donovan, and Luthor attempts to turn the situation against Donovan.
During the fighting, Superman unmasks a green-clad marauder to find the visage of Lex Luthor, Jr. During the fighting, Guardian notices an increase in the Man of Steel's size -- he has grown to eight feet -- his heat vision is also out of control and can't be turned off, destroying anything he looks at. Superman flies off to protect everyone. He immerses himself in the ocean. One hour later he has regained control of his powers.
Meanwhile, Luthor discusses his condition with Happersen. They determine that the protomatter that produced Supergirl might be his only hope. Luthor then prepares to the sabotage the article Lois has written about him and the disappearance of Sasha Green.
- Navigation number 1994/16.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Action Comics Vol 1 698 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Action Comics series
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Action Comics (Volume 2)
- Adventures of Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 2)
- Superman (Volume 3)
- Superman (Volume 4)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- Superman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Superman: Man of Steel (Volume 1)
- Superman: Man of Tomorrow (Volume 1)
- Superman/Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)
Links and References
Adventures of Superman #511: 1994/15
Superman: Man of Steel #33: 1994/17