Appearing in "Bad Sport!"
- a family of four (including Joshua, the son) (Dies)
- Riot Grrrls
- Metropolis police sergeant
- Marcy (a Metropolis police officer) (Dies)
- Metropolis Fire Department
- Shelly (Dies)
- Shelly's husband
- Rosita's boyfriend
- police helicopter
Synopsis for "Bad Sport!"
Bloodsport begins a racially motivated killing spree in Metropolis. Ron Troupe, unable to bring himself to fire a gun at even such a wretched villain, searches through the ruins of LexCorp Tower. While Superman attempts to stop the villain, he must leave the battle in order to protect some civilians from an explosion. Ron arrives with a heat ray, which he uses to melt Bloodsport's weaponry, making him an easy capture.
- Ron Troupe previously found himself unable to kill Bloodsport in Action Comics #694.
- Superman navigation number 1994/32.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Action Comics Vol 1 702 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Action Comics series
Links and References
- No external links.
Adventures of Superman #515: 1994/31
Superman: Man of Steel #37: 1994/33