Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Saved By the Belle!"
- Dr. E.L. Lawrence (a saboteur)
- Morton (a construction worker)
- a foreman (Morton's boss)
- FD-12 spokesman
- Kansas Harvest Fair
- Kansas City
Synopsis for "Saved By the Belle!"
Mae, aka Supergirl is spending some family time with Ma Kent and Pa Kent in Smallville. At the Harvest Fair, Supergirl encounters several instances of sabotage. Though she is able to prevent any loss of life, the culprit escapes her. Superman, who is in Kansas City for an interview with Prince Savitar Bandu of Bhutran, nabs the villain.
- Superman navigation number 1995/4.
- Supergirl takes the logo as well as the starring role in this issue.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Action Comics Vol 1 706 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Action Comics series
Links and References
- No external links.
Adventures of Superman #519: 1995/3
Superman: Man of Steel #41: 1995/5