Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Eye of the Storm": Part of the Dominus Effect storyline, this is the third of three stories that take place in "the Polyester Age", which is Superman on the 1970s. Here the mysterious being that would be known as Dominus narrates as we see Superman deal with a radio-contr
Appearing in "Eye of the Storm"
- Superman (Bronze Age reality)
- Jimmy Olsen (Bronze Age reality)
- Lois Lane (Bronze Age reality)
- Perry White (Bronze Age reality)
- Unnamed white-haired girl, revealed to be Kismet
- Prankster (Bronze Age reality)
Synopsis for "Eye of the Storm"
Part of the Dominus Effect storyline, this is the third of three stories that take place in "the Polyester Age", which is Superman on the 1970s. Here the mysterious being that would be known as Dominus narrates as we see Superman deal with a radio-controlled mechanical shark threatening the seaports of Metropolis and a brainwashed Lois Lane who is kidnapped and forced to aim a powerful weapon at the Man of Steel before she realizes what she is doing. The white-haired girl appears again and reveals herself as Kismet, trying to get Superman to see that this reality isn't real, but her warning falls on deaf ears as Superman and Lois Lane embrace for a kiss, as Dominus fades into the mist by the end of the story.
- End of the Dominus Effect's four realities
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Action Comics Vol 1 747 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Action Comics series
Links and References
- No external links.