Appearing in "Hungry Ghost, Part One: Blood, Broads and Bushido"
- Steel (Natasha Irons) (First appearance as Steel)
- Byakko/Gaki/Hungry Ghost
Synopsis for "Hungry Ghost, Part One: Blood, Broads and Bushido"
Girl 13 and her pet iguana Leroy are walking around the neighborhood in their new home in Suicide Slum, Metropolis, when they find a fallen Superman. Meanwhile, Lana Lang-Ross, after purchasing a new home in Metropolis, tells Lois Lane that she is getting a divorce from her husband, Vice President Pete Ross. At Steelworks, Natasha Irons is facing the facts of her Uncle has retired from his identity as Steel and is in the process of cleaning-up and moving out. She comes across Steel's Hammer, which is locked to Steel's D.N.A., but upon touching it, she is suprised to hear that it is "Hammer Time", and that the hammer recognizes her D.N.A. and will allow her to move and utilize it. Natasha also hears a recording from her Uncle, and learns about the new armor. Looking for ingredients for a spell to help Superman, Traci Thirteen ends up at Lana's new home. With Lana's help, Traci manages to stabalize Superman, who was wounded in a "blood vengeance' by a strange Triad-related super-villainess, just in time for Natasha to show up and save Superman from the unknown assailant.
- This book was first published on August 6, 2003.
- Editor is uncertain of the name of the villain "Byakko/Gaki/Hungry Ghost". Following issues may clarify.
- Girl 13 comments "212 ain't my area code!", indicating that Metropolis has the 212 (New York City) area code prefix.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Action Comics Vol 1 806 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Action Comics series
- Images from Action Comics Vol 1 806
Links and References
- No external links.
This comic page is missing characters!
This comic page is missing one or more character appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the comic issue template.