"Positive Reinforcement": Superman fights what appears to be one of the dangerous divergent personalities of Doctor Polaris, a woman who calls herself Repulse. Superman attempts to explain that Repulse is not real.
- You Confuse me with that... that little snot-stain of a man? That little egghead creep? Look and see, Superman... I'm a star to his lightbulb!
- -- Repulse
Appearing in "Positive Reinforcement"
Synopsis for "Positive Reinforcement"
Elsewhere, Lois Lane attends a press conference held by Congressman Mark Shephard, where she publicly reveals that she has evidence that he embezzled funds from a youth center. He and his thugs threaten her, but she leaves to cover Superman's fight with Polaris.
Superman continues to fight Polaris, but is surprised when Jimmy arrives with a non-magnetic baseball bat to help out. Eventually, Superman helps Polaris realize that he had been manifesting the personality of his abusive aunt.
- This book was first published on June 8, 2005.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Action Comics Vol 1 828 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Action Comics series
Links and References
- No external links.