Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Positive Reinforcement": Superman fights what appears to be one of the dangerous divergent personalities of Doctor Polaris, a woman who calls herself Repulse. Superman attempts to explain that Repulse is not real.
- You Confuse me with that... that little snot-stain of a man? That little egghead creep? Look and see, Superman... I'm a star to his lightbulb!
- -- Repulse
Appearing in "Positive Reinforcement"
Synopsis for "Positive Reinforcement"
Elsewhere, Lois Lane attends a press conference held by Congressman Mark Shephard, where she publicly reveals that she has evidence that he embezzled funds from a youth center. He and his thugs threaten her, but she leaves to cover Superman's fight with Polaris.
Superman continues to fight Polaris, but is surprised when Jimmy arrives with a non-magnetic baseball bat to help out. Eventually, Superman helps Polaris realize that he had been manifesting the personality of his abusive aunt.
- This book was first published on June 8, 2005.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Action Comics Vol 1 828 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Action Comics series
Links and References
- No external links.