Kroft grew up as an abused child, horribly mistreated by his parents. Upon learning, through as yet undisclosed means, that he had the metagene-induced power to transform himself into a hulking, super-strong monster, Kroft took it upon himself to seek violent revenge. Not only on his own parents, but on any parents whom he felt had abused their children.
His rampage was ultimately stopped by John Henry Irons, AKA Steel. Kroft was then convicted of numerous crimes and incarcerated at the Slab.
Some months later, Kroft joined forces with SONAR III in an attempted escape. This jailbreak was thwarted by Green Lantern Kyle Rayner and the Sledge.
- Transformation: Adam Kroft can transform into hulking monster.
- 4 Appearances of Adam Kroft (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Adam Kroft (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Adam Kroft (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Adam Kroft (New Earth)
|Steel Villain(s) |
|Green Lantern Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Green Lantern of Earth, or the Green Lantern Corps as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Lantern Villains."