Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"The Man of Two Worlds": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "The Man of Two Worlds"
- Doctor Schwartz (Behind the scenes)
- Audrey (Behind the scenes)
- Bantteir (First appearance)
- Carmeen (Single appearance)
- Evelyn Fox (Single appearance)
- Janey Strange
- Janice (Single appearance)
- Krent (Single appearance)
- Mrs. Lawler (Behind the scenes)
Synopsis for "The Man of Two Worlds"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in the Adam Strange: Man of Two Worlds trade paperback.
- The events from this issue take place on Monday, February 19th, 1990.
- In one scene, Evelyn Fox speaks on the telephone to someone named Doctor Schwartz. This is likely a nod to Julius Schwartz, who edited the original Adam Strange stories in Mystery in Space.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Adam Strange Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Adam Strange series
- Images from Adam Strange Vol 1 2
Links and References
- Mystery in Space article at Wikipedia
- Mystery in Space series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Mystery in Space series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Mystery in Space series index at Mike's Amazing World of DC Comics
- Adam Strange article at Wikipedia
- Adam Strange article at Toonopedia
- Adam Strange article at Classic Comic Books
- Adam Strange article at Fanzing.com
- Adam Strange appearances checklist