The Adder was a career criminal who tangled with Johnny Quick once.
He concocted a scheme to steal a new type of race car; the plot was foiled by Johnny Quick, and the Adder and his men were about to be taken into custody, when the villain proposed a deal: if Johnny Quick could win a race with the new car, the Adder would donate a sizeable sum to charity. Realizing that the offer was too good to pass up, the hero agreed, only to be nearly beaten out of the race when the Adder and his men arranged for him to contract laryngitis, rendering him unable to recite the formula that gave him his super-speed. Ultimately, Johnny Quick was able to triumph anyway and took the villains into custody once more.
- Enemy of Johnny Quick
- This version of Adder II (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Adder II (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Adder II (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Adder II (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Adder II (Earth-Two)