- Begone, ye young scoundrels, before I change my mind! And don't come out to sea again till ye become full-fledged sailors!
- -- Aquaman, disguised as a pirate
Appearing in "Superboy Visits the 50th Century!"
- Lana Lang
- Lita Lang (Single appearance)
- Sarah Lang
- Thadee Lang (Single appearance)
- Headman Thorz (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Superboy Visits the 50th Century!"
Appearing in "The Sacrifice of Congorilla!"
- Nganga (Witch Doctor) (Single appearance)
- Wazumi (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "The Sacrifice of Congorilla!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "Silly Sailors of the Sea!"
- Eddie (Single appearance)
- Roy (Single appearance)
- Tom (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Silly Sailors of the Sea!"
When three teenagers decide to go for a joyride in somebody else's boat, Aquaman and Aqualad set out to teach the boys a lesson in respecting other peoples property. In an attempt to scare them straight, Aquaman, Aqualad and Aquaman's friends of the deep all pitch in to try and scare the three novice sailors into returning to shore. It takes Aquaman and Aqualad disguising themselves as pirates and approaching the three teens in a mock pirate ship in order to scare them back to shore. Doffing his disguise and returning to shore, Aquaman is glad to hear that after their run in with the "pirates", the boys have vowed never to go joy riding in a boat again.
- "Superboy Visits the 50th Century!" is reprinted in Superboy #136 and Best of DC #3.
- "Silly Sailors Of The Sea!" is reprinted in Showcase Presents: Aquaman Vol. 1 and Aquaman Archives, Volume 1.
- The Legion of Superheroes in the 30th century had time travel but no explanation of why it doesn't still exist in the 50th century is given. Given that Superman would be pulled to the 24th century of a parallel Earth by a similar device it is questionable if "Superboy Visits the 50th Century!" even happens in a possible 50th century of Earth-One.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Adventure Comics Vol 1 279 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Adventure Comics series