Appearing in "Lex Luthor and Clark Kent: Cell-Mates!"
Synopsis for "Lex Luthor and Clark Kent: Cell-Mates!"
Appearing in "The Secret Origin of Bouncing Boy"
- Legion of Super-Heroes
- Unnamed Criminal with electric shocker
Synopsis for "The Secret Origin of Bouncing Boy"
The Legion holds an "open audition". They reject a powerless rich kid named Lester Spiffany and an applicant called Storm Boy who fakes his powers with a hidden weather control device. Bouncing Boy is then randomly chosen to tell his origin. After gaining his bouncing powers by accidentally drinking a super-plastic formula, he is rejected for Legion membership. But when Bouncing Boy uses his rubbery properties to ground himself so he can defeat a criminal with an electric shocker, he is invited to join the Legion. His story encourages the new applicants to keep trying. (13 pages)
- "Lex Luthor and Clark Kent: Cell-Mates!" is reprinted in Superman Family #166.
- "The Secret Origin of Bouncing Boy" is reprinted in Superboy #180, Adventure Comics #498 and Legion of Super-Heroes Archives #1. The origin is briefly retold in Secret Origins #49.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Adventure Comics Vol 1 301 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Adventure Comics series
- Images from Adventure Comics Vol 1 301
Links and References
- No external links.