"The Super-Team's Split-Up!": Jor-El's robot teacher from Krypton, which originally tested Superboy and found him worthy of being a super-hero, now comes to Earth to test Supergirl, believing her emotionally incapab
- Listen, buster... I've been doing my Supergirl thing for years... and I've done okay! Ask all the crooks I've jailed!
- -- Supergirl
Appearing in "The Super-Team's Split-Up!"
- Topar (Flashback and main story)
- Vulinec (Flashback only)
- Nick Gray (Single appearance)
- Congressmen William Forbes (Single appearance)
- Jor-El (Flashback only)
- Lara (Flashback only)
- Linda Danvers Robot
- Supergirl Robots
- Kryptonian Rocket (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "The Super-Team's Split-Up!"
Jor-El's robot teacher from Krypton, which originally tested Superboy and found him worthy of being a super-hero, now comes to Earth to test Supergirl, believing her emotionally incapable of properly using her powers. (at the time, Supergirl is on the outs with Superman for messing up during a fight with the villain Vulinac)
Disguising itself with a light-cloak and calling itself "Topar", the robot-teacher takes control of Supergirl's Linda Danvers and Supergirl robots, makes them malfunction to put her under more strain, and threatens to take away her powers. But, with the help of a campus vandal called the Red Rebel, Supergirl traps and reveals the robot-teacher, who admits she has passed the test. Later, Superman apologizes for "being so miffed" with Supergirl.
- Story is divided into three chapters:
- Part I: The Super-Team's Split-Up!
- Part II: Supergirl's Super-Goofs!
- Part III: Unmasking the Mystery Men!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Adventure Comics Vol 1 382 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Adventure Comics series
Links and References
- No external links.