- Bad move, Alex. I think I suddenly get it. I'm the star here. I'm the lead. And in this story--I'm the hero. IT'S PRIME TIME! I've been saving that one.
Appearing in "He Primed Me, Part One: Spoiler Alert"
Synopsis for "He Primed Me, Part One: Spoiler Alert"
In Adventure Comics issue 4, Kal-El Prime is seen again, still reading comics in his basement, trying to keep up with everything in the other worlds. When he learns of his fate at the end of this issue, he panics and demands his parents take him to the comic store, the Legion watching as he does. As they get there, Naomi reveals that she's afraid of him but he brushes it off. In the comic store, he demands to know where Adventure Comics issue 5 is, but the comic store cashier tells him that issue 4 just came out. He, then, tells him to look up possible spoilers on the Internet. As he does, Alexander Luthor appears, now a Black Lantern, killing the cashier and a customer. He confronts Prime, wanting his heart. Prime stops him briefly, knowing that this isn't the real Alexander Luthor. Luthor, in turn, grants Prime back his armor, returning him back to Superboy-Prime.
Superboy-Prime goes on the attack, but Alexander continues to taunt Prime, telling him that he's nothing more than a cosmic inside joke. Prime is, then, weakened and struck down by other forces. Looking up, Prime discovers Black Lantern versions of those he killed, including Element Lad, Charaxes, and Bushido and the New Blood, with Alexander telling Prime that he will die in the next issue.
Appearing in "Long Live the Legion, Part Four: Star Crossed"
Synopsis for "Long Live the Legion, Part Four: Star Crossed"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Adventure Comics Vol 2 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Adventure Comics series
- Images from Adventure Comics Vol 2 4
Links and References
- Blackest Night at Wikipedia.org
- Blackest Night at DC Comics
- The Annotated Blackest Night
- Blackest Night at IGN Website
- Blackest Night at TV Tropes
| Crossover |
Blackest Night is a 2009 DC Comics crossover event featuring the dead rising, and attacks by the Black Lantern Corps. This is the culmination of the War of Light. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Blackest Night crossover category.