Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
""Peer Pressure (Part III) - ...With Powers Beyond Those of Mortal Men"": While Lois Lane & Clark Kent try to enjoy a playful day of painting in their apartment, their conversation turns to the attempts on Clark's life -- and the apparent connecti
Appearing in "Peer Pressure (Part III) - ...With Powers Beyond Those of Mortal Men"
Synopsis for "Peer Pressure (Part III) - ...With Powers Beyond Those of Mortal Men"
While Lois Lane & Clark Kent try to enjoy a playful day of painting in their apartment, their conversation turns to the attempts on Clark's life -- and the apparent connection to Ken Braverman. Clark reveals an old romance he had while abroad with Simone D'Neige, and Kenny's jealous reactions to this and all of Clark's success in general.
Lurking outside their window, Conduit attacks, revealing himself to be Braverman. A shocked Superman is knocked into the water with a powerful Kryptonite beam, and losing consciousness, seemingly doomed to drown.
- Superman navigation number 1994/39.
- In October of 1994, all of the existing mainstream DC Comics titles released a special "0" issue to coincide with the Zero Hour crossover event. The purpose of the "0" issue was to reveal a previously unknown aspect of the title character's background. DC Titles under the Vertigo imprint were largely unaffected by Zero Hour and thus, no "0" issue specials were published for them. The "0" issues published for the Superman family of titles revolved around a single story-arc involving a villain known as Conduit.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Adventures of Superman Vol 1 0 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Adventures of Superman series
Links and References
- Zero Hour article at Wikipedia
- Zero Hour Frequently Asked Questions
- Zero Hour series index at the DCU Guide
- Zero Hour series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Zero Hour series index at the Grand Comics Database
Superman (Volume 2) #0: 1994/38
Action Comics #0: 1994/40
|The Conduit Saga|
|Part I:Superman: The Man of Steel #0||Part II:Superman #0||Part III:Adventures of Superman #0||Part IV:Action Comics #0|
|Zero Hour Crossover|
The events from this issue or series are related to Zero Hour: A Crisis in Time!, or its successor event Zero Month. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Zero Hour category.