"The Linear Man": The Linear Man appears in the present time to capture Booster Gold and bring him back to his own time. He lures Booster to Metropolis by tampering with the internal workings of his robot assistant [[Skeets
Appearing in "The Linear Man"
- Booster Gold (Flashback and main story)
- Linear Man (First appearance)
- Bibbo Bibbowski
- Jimmy Olsen
- Lucy Lane
- Lex Luthor (Mentioned only)
- Justice League International (Mentioned only)
- Rip Hunter (Mentioned only)
- Jesse James (Mentioned only)
- Trilliune gas
- Rip Hunter's Time Machine (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "The Linear Man"
The Linear Man appears in the present time to capture Booster Gold and bring him back to his own time. He lures Booster to Metropolis by tampering with the internal workings of his robot assistant Skeets. As Booster arrives, Linear Man hits him with an energy blast, knocking him out of the sky. Superman, who at this time is trying to deal with Lois Lane's reaction to his revealing his secret identity to her and what that would mean for the both of them, confronts Linear Man and accidentally touches his time-traveling controls, opening up a vortex in space-time that swallows him and Linear Man up, though Booster Gold is left behind in the present. Superman finds himself transported to the 30th Century, where he meets the founding members of the Legion of Super-Heroes early in the team's history. He dares to ask them, "What was the final fate of Superman?"
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Adventures of Superman Vol 1 476 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Adventures of Superman series
Links and References
- Superman at Wikipedia.org
- Superman at DC Comics
- Superman Wiki
- Superman Homepage
- Superman at TV Tropes
[[Category:Superman: Time and Time Again!|Adventures of Superman Vol 1 0476]]
Superman (Volume 2) #53: 1991/7
Action Comics #663: 1991/9
The Superman: Time and Time Again! Crossover