"Scavenger Hunt!": Scavenger has created a scavenger hunt for Superman, scattering bombs across the world. Superman tries to ask the Flash to help him, but since he's away, Superman gets stuck with the young, brash [[Bartholomew Allen II (New Eart
- Smart guy like you's just gotta trust his — Impulses!
- -- Impulse
Appearing in "Scavenger Hunt!"
- Mexican police officer
- The Riot Grrrls
- Lois & Clark's apartment
- San Diego Convention Center
- Bullet Train
Synopsis for "Scavenger Hunt!"
Scavenger has created a scavenger hunt for Superman, scattering bombs across the world. Superman tries to ask the Flash to help him, but since he's away, Superman gets stuck with the young, brash Impulse.
- Superman navigation 1996/12.
- This is the fourth part of "Team-Up Month", a mini-event announced in the letter column. Triangle numbers 1996/9 to 1996/13 all feature a prominent superhero guest star, complete with their logo on the cover (in the style of DC Comics Presents, Brave and the Bold, etc.).
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Adventures of Superman Vol 1 533 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Adventures of Superman series
Links and References
- No external links.
[[Category:Team-Up Month|Adventures of Superman Vol 1 0533]]
Superman (Volume 2) #110: 1996/11
Superman: Man of Tomorrow #4: 1996/13