Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Scavenger Hunt!": Scavenger has created a scavenger hunt for Superman, scattering bombs across the world. Superman tries to ask the Flash to help him, but since he's away, Superman gets stuck with the young, brash [[Bartholomew Allen II (New Eart
- Smart guy like you's just gotta trust his — Impulses!
- -- Impulse
Appearing in "Scavenger Hunt!"
- Mexican police officer
- The Riot Grrrls
- Lois & Clark's apartment
- San Diego Convention Center
- Bullet Train
Synopsis for "Scavenger Hunt!"
Scavenger has created a scavenger hunt for Superman, scattering bombs across the world. Superman tries to ask the Flash to help him, but since he's away, Superman gets stuck with the young, brash Impulse.
- Superman navigation 1996/12.
- This is the fourth part of "Team-Up Month", a mini-event announced in the letter column. Triangle numbers 1996/9 to 1996/13 all feature a prominent superhero guest star, complete with their logo on the cover (in the style of DC Comics Presents, Brave and the Bold, etc.).
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Adventures of Superman Vol 1 533 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Adventures of Superman series
Links and References
- No external links.
[[Category:Team-Up Month|Adventures of Superman Vol 1 0533]]
Superman (Volume 2) #110: 1996/11
Superman: Man of Tomorrow #4: 1996/13