Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "You look at Superman, and you wonder, what can he possibly have to worry about? What could possibly ever hurt him? But just because his skin is invulnerable, that doesn't mean his heart is. And that's how you hurt Superman. You break his heart.
- -- Lois Lane
Appearing in "The Road to Ruin, Conclusion"
Synopsis for "The Road to Ruin, Conclusion"
Clark Kent visits Lana Lang to try to dissuade her from divorcing her husband Pete Ross, to no avail. He then visits Jimmy Olsen who has just been discharged from the hospital.
Meanwhile Natasha Irons is under attack by Ruin, requiring Superman's attention.
At the Daily Planet, Lois Lane attempts to find more information about who shot her while she was in Umec, but is soon called away to cover Superman's fight with Ruin.
After a grueling battle, Superman unmasks Ruin, to see that it is his childhood friend, and then acting-President of the United States, Pete Ross.
- This book was first published on May 25, 2005.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Adventures of Superman Vol 1 640 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Adventures of Superman series
Links and References
- No external links.
This comic page is missing characters!
This comic page is missing one or more character appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the comic issue template.