Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Rack and Ruin (Part I of II)": Clark Kent discovers a confused and amnesic Mister Mxyztplk who is unable to return to the fifth dimension. They go out for coffee together and eventually, Clark deduces the true identity of [[Emil Hamilton (N
- Haven't you learned by now, Superman? There is no Emil Hamilton. Not Anymore! For you and your friends ... there is only Ruin!
- -- Ruin
Appearing in "Rack and Ruin (Part I of II)"
Synopsis for "Rack and Ruin (Part I of II)"
Clark Kent discovers a confused and amnesic Mister Mxyztplk who is unable to return to the fifth dimension. They go out for coffee together and eventually, Clark deduces the true identity of Ruin.
Lois Lane meets with Wonder Woman (who is being detained for the murder of Maxwell Lord) to investigate the connection between Checkmate and the sniper that shot her. Following the leads, she blackmails a Checkmate agent into revealing that the sniper was Sasha Bordeaux, who confesses that she had been instructed to do so by Max Lord.
Meanwhile Lupé Leocadio-Escudero invades what she believes is Ruin's hideout to find a hostage Lana Lang and a disguised Pete Ross just as Superman confronts the real Ruin.
- This issue is reprinted in the Superman: Ruin Revealed trade paperback.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Adventures of Superman Vol 1 646 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Adventures of Superman series
Links and References
- Superman at Wikipedia.org
- Superman at DC Comics
- Superman Wiki
- Superman Homepage
- Superman at TV Tropes