Agent Axis was known to be operating clandestinely in the United States in 1942, at which time he briefly entered into an alliance with Ravager in a plot to destroy the timelines of Earth-One and Earth-Two. The precise reasons why Agent Axis deviated from his normal work for Nazi Germany to cooperate with the Ravager are not clear.
The plot was foiled through the combined efforts of Earth-Two's Wonder Woman, and the Earth-One heroes Superman, Batman, Green Arrow and Black Canary. Following this, Agent Axis was captured by Wonder Woman and turned over to federal authorities.
- This version of Agent Axis II (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Agent Axis II (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Agent Axis II (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Agent Axis II (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Agent Axis II (Earth-Two)
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."