Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The armor worn by Benjamin Lockwood and his successor was a form fitting costume that incorperated a number of technological devices. Defensively, it had a built in force field that could be be expanded from the back of the gloves into a circular shield. Offensively, retractable blades were housed in the forearms. It also had a buil-in jetpack that provided flight.
With Lockwood's apparent death, the suit was passed to a new Agent Liberty. It has not been stated if the suit was re-tailored for her, if it is designed to mold to its wearer, or if there are actually more than one of the suit.
- As a costume, this armor has appeared in most stories featuring Benjamin Lockwood and all featuring the second Agent Liberty.
- The characters only fall within the New Earth continuity.
- Appearances of Agent Liberty's Armor
- Item Gallery: Agent Liberty's Armor
- Images featuring Agent Liberty's Armor
Links and References