Ahn Kwang-Jo is Dragonson, the descendants of King Munmu who was former ruler of the kingdom of Silla from Korea in the seventh century AD and the Aquaman of North Korea.
- Transformation: While wielding the bone relic of King Munmu, Ahn Kwang-Jo is able to transform into his superhuman form, The Dragonson. The bone itself also transforms into a magic sword.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Hydrokinesis: Ahn Kwang-Jo can produce massive quantities of water from his body that he can expel with great force or cause tidal waves. Initially, Ahn Kwang-Jo produced massive amounts of water when nervous in the form of perspiration.
- Teleportation via Water: Ahn Kwang-Jo uses the surface of water as a portal through which mythological cryptids access this dimension.
- Cryptid Control: Due to his parentage, aquatic cryptids follow his commands and seek to safeguard him.
- Separation from Sword: Dragonson's powers are derived from his magic sword. Separation from it for more than a minute can cause his power to fade quickly.
- 5 Appearances of Ahn Kwang-Jo (Prime Earth)
- 7 Images featuring Ahn Kwang-Jo (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Ahn Kwang-Jo (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Ahn Kwang-Jo (Prime Earth)
This article is using a sub-standard image. The image is too small, of poor quality, bears a watermark or violates copyright law. You can help the DC Database Project by replacing the offending image with a higher quality scan.