Until Adam Strange was teleported to Rann, Alanna was best known as the daughter of Sardath, the Rannian scientist who invented the zeta-beam that brought the Earth scientist to their home planet. After teaching Strange the language and ways of Rann, Alanna joined Adam Strange on many of his adventures on the strange, exotic world. The two soon fell in love and Alanna eventually married Adam.
- Athletics: Alanna is an Olympic-level athlete.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- This version of Alanna Strange (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 8 Appearances of Alanna Strange (Earth-One)
- 4 Images featuring Alanna Strange (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Alanna Strange (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Alanna Strange (Earth-One)