Albert Caldwell was the president of Metropolis Subway, Inc. on Earth-Two. Donning the guise of the Talon, Caldwell attempted to sabotage a rival rail line. This brought him into conflict with Superman and Lois Lane, the latter of whom had deliberately placed herself in danger in the hopes of proving that Superman was actually Clark Kent.
- This version of Albert Caldwell (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Albert Caldwell (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Albert Caldwell (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Albert Caldwell (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Albert Caldwell (Earth-Two)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."