Albert Einstein (14 March 1879 – 18 April 1955) was a German-born theoretical physicist and philosopher of science. He developed the general theory of relativity, one of the two pillars of modern physics (alongside quantum mechanics). He is best known for his mass–energy equivalence formula E = mc². Einstein became an American citizen in 1940.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- This character is a fictional representation of Albert Einstein, a real person. More information on this person can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 8 Appearances of Albert Einstein (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Albert Einstein (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Albert Einstein (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Albert Einstein (New Earth)