Albert Hollerer was a German airplane pilot who fought in World War II and was shot down over a bog in 1942. In the wake of his death in which he was burned alive, he became the Swamp Thing of that era.
- Albert Hollerer's origins is loosely based on the Heap, a Golden Age monster with strong similarities to both the Swamp Thing and Marvel's Man-Thing. The Heap was formerly Baron Eric von Emmelman, a World War One flying ace, and his first appearance was in Hillman's Air Fighters Comics #3 (1942).
- 4 Appearances of Albert Hollerer (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Albert Hollerer (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Albert Hollerer (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Albert Hollerer (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: