Little is known about the life of Al Pratt. A physics professor at Calvin College. At some point, Pratt became a costumed vigilante under the alias "The Atom" and a member of the Justice Society of America. Pratt was arrested for assaulting police officers, who attempted to arrest his friend, Wesley Dodds. Afterwards, Pratt tried to take the fall for the other members of the JSA. Eventually he was released. His ultimate fate remains unknown, apart from a hint from Kent Nelson, that "the Atom is split".
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Smallville and is an adaptation of Al Pratt/The Atom. The original character was created by Ben Flinton and Bill O'Conner and first appeared in All-American Comics #19.
- Al Pratt was portrayed by Glenn Hoffmann in one episode of season nine. It was a non-speaking role.
- 1 Appearances of Albert Pratt (Smallville)
- 3 Images featuring Albert Pratt (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Albert Pratt (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Albert Pratt (Smallville)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Smallville television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: Smallville Characters.|
Justice Society of America member