Lex Luthor was once the most powerful man in Metropolis, the owner, president and CEO of the multinational conglomerate LexCorp, until Superman appeared and stole his thunder. In a childish display of ego, Lex made it his mission to destroy Superman any way he could. When the Man of Steel joined together with other metahuman heroes to form the Justice League, he responded in kind, using promises of money and power to band other criminals into the Secret Society of Super-Villains.
Lex lead part of a three-pronged attack on the League. While Deathstroke distracted Batman in Arkham Asylum, and Black Adam, Sinestro, Ares and Doomsday distracted most of the heroes, Lex lead Bane, Solomon Grundy and Catwoman in an assault on the League's headquarters, the Watchtower satellite. This was all, however, just a distraction, meant to allow Joker the time he needed to detonate an atomic bomb in the heart of Metropolis. However, the plan failed and Lex and his cohorts were defeated and arrested yet again.
"Single Player: Battle" Epilogue
This section of history takes place in a timeline outside that of normal Injustice: Gods Among Us history. Information here does not reflect the true history of neither the Injustice: Gods Among Us universe nor the Injustice: The Regime universe, and should not be seen as relevant to future sequels or comic adaptations.
A win against this world's Superman was greatly satisfying. But its aftermath would be sweeter still. Luthor had traveled to this dimension to convince its residents that he was their Luthor, who had miraculously survived the High Councilor's globally televised attack on him. Beloved before, the triumphant Luthor was now worshiped. He was elected President of the United States--but soon looked to further consolidate his power.
Luthor possesses the strength level of a man his age, height and weight who engages in intensive regular exercise. His Warsuit grants him additional strength and stamina.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game Injustice: Gods Among Us and is an adaptation of Luthor. The original character was created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster and first appeared in Action Comics #23.
- Lex Luthor was voiced by Mark Rolston.
- Lex Luthor has three available costumes.
- Kryptonite Suit
- 3 Appearances of Alexander Luthor (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
- 3 Images featuring Alexander Luthor (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
- 1 Quotations by or about Alexander Luthor (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
- Character Gallery: Alexander Luthor (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
- Lex Luthor at dccomics.com
- Lex Luthor at Wikipedia.org
- Lex Luthor at the Injustice: Gods Among Us Wikia.
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."