Alfred was the faithful butler and chauffeur to Bruce Wayne and his ward Dick Grayson. Alfred was the only person who knew of Bruce and Dick's dual identities as Batman and Robin. Alfred transported Bruce and Dick to the Gotham City Foundation to meet Linda Page. When Linda's uncle, Martin Warren, was in trouble, Alfred drove them across the city in Wayne's convertible Coupe in search of him.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the serials Batman and Batman and Robin and is an adaptation of Alfred. The original character was created by Bob Kane and Jerry Robinson and first appeared in Batman #16.
- Alfred's surname is never revealed throughout the course of the serial.
- Alfred was portrayed by William Austin for the 1943 serial Batman and Eric Wilton for the the 1949 serial Batman and Robin.
- 1 Appearances of Alfred (Batman Serial)
- 3 Images featuring Alfred (Batman Serial)
- Quotations by or about Alfred (Batman Serial)
- Character Gallery: Alfred (Batman Serial)