Alfred is Bruce Wayne's butler and the caretaker of Wayne Manor. He stayed loyally alongside Bruce even when his secret identity of Batman was publicly exposed, stating that he had known this would have happened anyway and trusted that Bruce has prepared for it as well to protect his company and the various trust funds and charities.
When Superman invades the Batcave and breaks Batman's back, Alfred ingests the 5-U-93-R pill and subdues Superman, breaking his nose. Alfred takes Bruce to the Tower of Fate, where Zatanna and Doctor Fate are hiding and will heal Bruce. For over seven months, Alfred overseen Bruce's slow recovery. When the Insurgency began their attack on Superman's Regime, Alfred provided a Kryptonite tipped bullet to Black Canary for her to face Superman.
Alfred was eventually murdered when Mr. Zsasz broke into the Batcave, further dividing Bruce's connection with his son, newly christened as Nightwing.
- Superhuman Strength: Due to ingesting the 5-U-93-R Pill, Alfred was shown capable of fighting Superman with his bare hands and winning.
- Superhuman Durability: Due to ingesting the 5-U-93-R Pill, Alfred has taken on this ability, with bone density on par with a Kryptonian.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Tactical Analysis
- Medicine: A former field medic, Alfred is capable of performing minor surgery and stitching wounds for Batman.
- Alfred's birthday was August 16, 1943. 
- 34 Appearances of Alfred Pennyworth (Injustice: The Regime)
- 1 Images featuring Alfred Pennyworth (Injustice: The Regime)
- 2 Quotations by or about Alfred Pennyworth (Injustice: The Regime)
- Character Gallery: Alfred Pennyworth (Injustice: The Regime)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
This character is or was a member of the Insurgency, a gathering of heroes and villains who have come together to usurp Superman's Regime and restore democratic order on Earth in the events that precede and include the Injustice: Gods Among Us video game.