Appearing in "The Tyrant Out of Time!"
- Adolph Hitler (Flashback only)
- Chuck Grayson (Flashback only)
- Damon Everson
- Hath-Set (Flashback only)
- Henry Knight
- Khufu Kha-Tarr (Flashback only)
- Professor Zee
- Sandra Knight
- Tom Revere (Flashback only)
- Major James Lawrence (Flashback only) (Death)
- Joe Morgan
- Professor Gill
- Pennsylvania (Flashback only)
- Liberty Bell (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "The Tyrant Out of Time!"
Per Degaton reveals to Danette Reilly and the Shining Knight his plan to stalemate the Allies and Axis by having the Allies attack Japan first, rather than Germany. When eight heroes appear near his island, Degaton triggers a volcanic eruption, and pronounces them all dead.
- Reprinted in Showcase Presents: All-Star Squadron #1.
- The events from this issue take place on December 7th, 1941.
- Issue includese origin recaps of the individual members of the All-Star Squadron. Also includes an origin recap of Per Degaton.
- Includes flashbacks to events from All-Star Comics #10.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss All-Star Squadron Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the All-Star Squadron series
Links and References
- All-Star Squadron at Wikipedia
- All-Star Squadron at Toonopedia
- All-Star Squadron at DCU Guide
- All-Star Squadron at DC Indexes
- All-Star Squadron at Cosmic Teams
- All-Star Squadron at Comicbookdb.com
- All-Star Squadron series index at Comicbookdb.com
- All-Star Squadron series index at the Grand Comics Database Project