"...For the Dark Things Cannot Stand the Light...!": The All-Star Squadron members enter Brain Wave's illusion and battle the illusory Japanese soldiers, but are "killed" one by one, leaving [[Alan Scott (New Earth)|Green Lantern]
Appearing in "...For the Dark Things Cannot Stand the Light...!"
- The Atom (Flashback and main story)
- Doctor Fate (Flashback and main story)
- Doctor Mid-Nite (Flashback and main story)
- Green Lantern
- Hawkman (Flashback and main story)
- Johnny Thunder (Flashback and main story)
- Sandman (Flashback and main story)
- Spectre (Flashback and main story)
- Starman (Flashback and main story)
- Thunderbolt (Flashback only)
- Wonder Woman
Synopsis for "...For the Dark Things Cannot Stand the Light...!"
- This book was first published on January 27, 1983.
- Events of this story take place in early February 1942, concurrently with those of several other DC Comics stories, as detailed on pages 12 thru 15. These include:
- The Spectre's second battle with Kulak, High Priest of Brztal, as shown in All-Star Comics #2, (September 1940)
- Luthor's second attempt to defeat Superman by using the Powerstone, as shown in Superman #17, (July 1942)
- Batman's twelfth battle with the Joker, as shown in Batman #11, (June 1942)
- The beginning and ending of the Flash's time-travel adventure, as shown in All-Flash #4, (March 1942)
- Green Lantern's brief career as a PFC in the U.S.Army, as shown in Green Lantern Quarterly #4 (June 1942)
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss All-Star Squadron Vol 1 20 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the All-Star Squadron series
Links and References
- Justice Society of America article at Wikipedia
- JSA Checklist
- JSA Chronology page
- JSA series index at DCU Guide
- JSA series index at Comicbookdb.com
- JSA series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- Justice Society Fact File
- Justice Society Index at Dark Mark's Indexing Domain
- Justice Society of America at TV Tropes