Appearing in "Uncle Sam Wants You!"
Synopsis for "Uncle Sam Wants You!"
The first meeting of the "full roster" of the All-Star Squadron is crashed by Uncle Sam, who reveals that he has come from an Earth in which the Nazis are even closer to victory than on this one, and the heroes whom he recruited to help him fight the enemy there are all dead. As the All-Stars debate whether or not to accompany Sam, the hero known as Midnight bursts in with a metal box, within which is the unmoving form of Doll Man.
Sam tells the assembled heroes about Earth-X and how he recruited some Earth-Two heroes to help out over there.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss All-Star Squadron Vol 1 31 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the All-Star Squadron series
- Images from All-Star Squadron Vol 1 31
Links and References
- Justice Society of America article at Wikipedia
- JSA Checklist
- JSA Chronology page
- JSA series index at DCU Guide
- JSA series index at Comicbookdb.com
- JSA series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- Justice Society Fact File
- Justice Society Index at Dark Mark's Indexing Domain
- Justice Society of America at TV Tropes