Appearing in "The Battle of Santa Barbara -- Times Two!"
Synopsis for "The Battle of Santa Barbara -- Times Two!"
The Spectre, held immobile by the Voice between Earths-2 and X, sees the Freedom Fighters battling the Japanese on Earth-X, but the heroes are stopped cold by the sight of Baron Blitzkrieg holding Hourman hostage. On Earth-2, the All-Star Squadron encounters the aquatic Neptune Perkins, a seafaring mutant who helps them attack a Japanese sub, and Tsunami, a Japanese-American super-villainess who tries to rally other Japanese-descended citizens in the area to her cause. The Spectre attempts to return to Earth-2, only to discover that his efforts are threatening to draw both Earth-2 and Earth-X together, and possibly annihilate both.
- First modern appearance of Neptune Perkins.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss All-Star Squadron Vol 1 33 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the All-Star Squadron series
Links and References
- All-Star Squadron at Wikipedia
- All-Star Squadron at Toonopedia
- All-Star Squadron at DCU Guide
- All-Star Squadron at DC Indexes
- All-Star Squadron at Cosmic Teams
- All-Star Squadron at Comicbookdb.com
- All-Star Squadron series index at Comicbookdb.com
- All-Star Squadron series index at the Grand Comics Database Project