"Crisis Point!": Eight Justice Society members are captured by Nazi agents working for Hans Heinrich Gootsden and shot into space in eight rockets destined for the other worlds of the solar system. But the entrance of Harbinger into the Earth-Two unive
- Tis an odd custom of your society, Robotman -- this so-called "signing of autographs."
Appearing in "Crisis Point!"
- General Samara (Flashback only)
- Brad Farley
- Doctor Occult
- Fiorello LaGuardia
- Gloria Giles (Flashback only)
- Inza Cramer (Flashback only)
- Rod Reilly
- Shiera Sanders
- Salem (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Crisis Point!"
Eight Justice Society members are captured by Nazi agents working for Hans Heinrich Gootsden and shot into space in eight rockets destined for the other worlds of the solar system. But the entrance of Harbinger into the Earth-Two universe causes the rockets to travel into eight alternate dimensions, whose planets bear life. Harbinger snatches Firebrand II away to add to the collection of heroes at the Monitor's satellite, accidentally breaking Steel free and sending him to Earth-One. Uncle Sam recruits Phantom Lady, Plastic Man, and several other heroes to aid him in the battle against Nazis on Earth-X. In Boston, Libby Lawrence and Johnny Chambers are no sooner wed than they find Green Lantern asking for their help. The three of them try to follow Harbinger and Firebrand, but are sent to another universe as the warp phases out.
- Henry Heywood (Steel) gets transported to Earth-One of 1942 and stays there for the next couple decades, finally emerging to manipulate Infinity Inc. in Issue #19 released this same month.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss All-Star Squadron Vol 1 50 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the All-Star Squadron series
- Images from All-Star Squadron Vol 1 50
Links and References
- Crisis on Infinite Earths
- Annotated Crisis on Infinite Earths
- Crisis on Infinite Earths at the Continuity Pages
- Crisis on Infinite Earths at the Grand Comics Database
Crisis on Infinite Earths Crossover