"Superman's Forbidden Room": Superman flies a bewildered Lois Lane out to his Fortress of Solitude. She is still in disbelief that he's finally revealed his true identity as being Superman and still wants to believe it is just
- How can I tell her I only wanted us to have this time together because it may be our last?
- -- Superman
Appearing in "Superman's Forbidden Room"
- Batman (Statue only)
- Bizarro (Statue only)
- Brainiac (Statue only)
- Jimmy Olsen (Statue only)
- Kal Kent
- Lex Luthor (Statue only)
- Perry White (Statue only)
- Robin (Mentioned only)
- Superman Robots
- Unknown Superman (First appearance)
- Toyman (Mentioned only)
- Bottle City of Kandor
- Cosmic Anvil
- Kryptonite Laser
- Mirror of Truth
- Super-Serum (First appearance)
- Time Telescope
Synopsis for "Superman's Forbidden Room"
Superman flies a bewildered Lois Lane out to his Fortress of Solitude. She is still in disbelief that he's finally revealed his true identity as being Superman and still wants to believe it is just a trick. When Superman picks up the key to open the door, Lois can't believe he just leaves the key lying around. When she attempts to pick up the key and it won't budge, Superman reveals it is made of a super-dense dwarf star and no one on the planet can pick it up besides him.
Lois takes a shower and preps in the Fortress still contemplating how Superman and Clark Kent could be the same person. Superman stops by and gives her a tour of the fortress including the Mirror of Truth, City of Kandor, Time Telescope, and a Sun-Eater. When Lois stumbles upon a room with replicas that look like her and Superman, she feels queasy as Superman tells her this room is off-limits. They have dinner together as he explains more about his past.
Lois retires to her room and psyches herself out as she thinks about what's happening in the hidden room and potential evil plans. She decides to grab the Kryptonite Laser she saw earlier. She stands outside of the off-limits room and blasts superman with the gun when he opens to door. They are both surprised that Superman's recent physical changes seem to have made him immune to Green Kryptonite. Superman escorts Lois in to his experiment room to reveal her birthday present. He's developed a Super-Serum that will allow Lois to have his powers for one day. He shows her a super suit he made for her.
- This book was first published on December 21, 2005.
- Reprinted in Lois Lane: A Celebration of 75 Years.
- In this issue, Superman accomplishes the following Super-Feat:
- Superman brews the Super-Elixir
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss All-Star Superman Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the All-Star Superman series
- Images from All-Star Superman Vol 1 2
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Action Comics (Volume 2)
- Adventures of Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 2)
- Superman (Volume 3)
- Superman (Volume 4)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- Superman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Superman: Man of Steel (Volume 1)
- Superman: Man of Tomorrow (Volume 1)
- Superman/Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)