- Tell the story of Bizarro-Home. Tell how they made the rocket ship...out of garbage...to shoot the traveler home.
- -- Superman
Appearing in "Us Do Opposite"
Synopsis for "Us Do Opposite"
Superman convinces the other Bizarro men to help him build a ship, like the one that helped him flee Krypton, to escape their planet. He speaks in negative tense so they can understand him. Superman grows weaker as the atmosphere follows a red spectrum like on Krypton.
- In this issue, Superman accomplishes the following Super-Feats
- Superman returns from the Underverse.
- Superman refers to the Justice League this issue in the past tense, suggesting that in the world of All-Star Superman they died or disbanded some time ago. This has been corroborated by writer Grant Morrison, who noted in an interview "It’s clear from the references that (Superman) has or more likely has had a few super–powered allies, but that they’re no longer around or relevant any more." The sole apparent exception is Batman, who Superman notes having had a recent team-up with in issue two.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss All-Star Superman Vol 1 8 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the All-Star Superman series
- Images from All-Star Superman Vol 1 8
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Action Comics (Volume 2)
- Adventures of Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 2)
- Superman (Volume 3)
- Superman (Volume 4)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- Superman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Superman: Man of Steel (Volume 1)
- Superman: Man of Tomorrow (Volume 1)
- Superman/Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)