Wealthy playboy Allan Lanier was inspired by the 1939 film version of Victor Hugo's novel The Hunchback of Notre Dame to fight crime dressed as the character Quasimodo. He calls himself The Hunchback.
- This version of the Hunchback, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- The Hunchback was created for Fawcett Publications. In 1991, DC bought the Fawcett comics characters (including the Hunchback) from Fawcett. DC has not yet used the Hunchback in any new stories.
- 4 Appearances of Allan Lanier (Earth-S)
- 1 Images featuring Allan Lanier (Earth-S)
- Quotations by or about Allan Lanier (Earth-S)
- Character Gallery: Allan Lanier (Earth-S)