Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Allison Mann is a bioengineer who works from her lab in Boston. She was delivering a baby when the plague hit. Not only did her cloned child die but so did every man on earth except one. She is the foremost expert on asexual reproduction and she is sought out by the American government to find a way to beat the plague and save humanity through cloning.
- Her name is sometimes misspelled as Alison Man.
- Allison Mann is ethnically Chinese and Japanese and she changed her surname to "Mann" to insult her father.
- 43 Appearances of Allison Mann (Y: The Last Man)
- 5 Images featuring Allison Mann (Y: The Last Man)
- 2 Quotations by or about Allison Mann (Y: The Last Man)
- Character Gallery: Allison Mann (Y: The Last Man)
This character exists under the Vertigo Imprint which is intended for Mature Readers. Vertigo titles although they may cross over into regular DC continuity.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Vertigo Characters."