The Amalgam Universe is a parallel universe created and destroyed as a result of a cross-Multiversal conflict between warring cosmic beings.
When two entities known as the Brothers (the embodiments of both the Marvel and DC multiverses) remembered each other's existence they pitted combatants from their respective realities together. The winner would then destroy the loser (and its own respective multiverse). To prevent this from happening, the Living Tribunal and the Spectre joined forces and combined the two universes together, creating the Amalgam universe. This universe had its own unique history which was a combination of both multiverses.
With the help of the hero named Access, the Living Tribunal and the Spectre managed to separate the two realities once more and the Amalgam Universe ceased to exist.
- The Marvel Encyclopedia: Fantastic Four designated the Amalgam Universe as Earth-692; it was re-numbered Earth-9602 in Alternate Universes 2005.
- No trivia.
- Characters from Amalgam Universe
- Other things related to Amalgam Universe
- Amalgam Universe's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Amalgam Universe
Links and References
- DC Versus Marvel
- Earth-9602 at the Marvel Database Wikia
- The Amalgam Universe at the Marvel Appendix