Amanda Waller first appeared on the scene when Maxwell Lord's Ultimen, a creation of her Project Cadmus, turned against both their creators and the Justice League inside a building. Originally an opponent of the Justice League, she later became a liaison to the team and a trusted ally. Later in life, she was the main engineer of the creation of Terry McGinnis, who took over the role of Gotham City's protector as Batman.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Animated Universe and is an adaptation of Amanda Waller. The original character was created by John Ostrander, Len Wein, and John Byrne and first appeared in Legends #1.
- Based on her New Earth character that first appeared in Legends #1, though she was mostly involved with Task Force X/Suicide Squad rather than with Project Cadmus.
- Waller was voiced by CCH Pounder.
- 14 Appearances of Amanda Waller (DCAU)
- 3 Images featuring Amanda Waller (DCAU)
- 2 Quotations by or about Amanda Waller (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Amanda Waller (DCAU)
- ↑ "Justice League Unlimited (TV Series) Episode: The Doomsday Sanction|The Doomsday Sanction]]"
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."