- To all the innocent dead, I say this -- you died for ideals. For politics. For religion. Because somebody told you that your country means more than you do -- that ideas matter more than life. You were cheated! But you have not died in vain. The demise of the elites is at hand. I will show the world where it went wrong!
- -- Anarky
Appearing in "Metamorphosis, Part 1: Does a Dog Have Buddha Nature?"
- Blasfemy (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Metamorphosis, Part 1: Does a Dog Have Buddha Nature?"
Anarky summons the demon Blasfemy in order to force Jason Blood to release Etrigan to battle it because he wants to ask Etrigan why he does evil. He concludes that Etrigan is mad and this angers Etrigan so he attacks Anarky and he begins to achieve the upper hand when Anarky recites the spell which transforms Etrigan into Jason Blood. Anarky returns Jason Blood to his dwelling and when Anarky returns to his home, he realizes that Etrigan did not send Blasfemy back to Hell back merely where he was summoned, for Blasfemy is waiting there for him. Anarky has no more holy water, but manages to hypnotize Blasfemy. He sets him to work cleaning up some construction debris.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Anarky Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Anarky series